- ticket title
- 10.October,2017 * ‘Antibiotic apocalypse’: Drug-resistant gene spread across globe…
- 09.October.2017 * Five Emails About Meeting in Trump Tower Between Friends… Eight Riders Met To Talk About New Beauty Pageant… Is There Collision There? If Not So What It is? Full analyse…
- 08.October.2017 * Las Vegas Plot: I am Swearing to Tell the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God !
- 07.October.2017 * Almost 2000 Canadians euthanized in year since legalization…
- 06.October.2017 * Las Vegas Mass-Shooting Once Again ~ Full Picture…
Walmart shows off new drone technology to replace workers
Walmart is coming close to adding drones to its daily workforce to help the retailer monitor inventory in its warehouses. Once testing is complete in six to nine months, drones could shorten work processes currently taking a month to just one day.
Walmart’s Vice President of Engineering Sciences, Shekar Natarajan, showed off the megastore’s new drone technology on Thursday, ahead of its annual shareholder meeting.
Natarajan displayed the drone’s maneuvers by flying it up and down the aisles of a warehousing center near its Bentonville, Arkansas headquarters.
To Read full Article on Rt Channel -> Click Here
(Prediction: 20% workers must to go. Plus robotyzation is already taking place. From predicted 220 thousands workers to be employed in May only 39 thousands got jobs… so the rest robots took it. CNN reported that the fault was a Verizon strike. Come on!)